miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

homework

Hi. Rodrigo
This letter is because I want you to go to Andréa’s party because Godinez told me you didn’t wanted to go, because you wanted to go to another party.
I’m going to give you all the information so that if you change your mind you can go. This party is going to be this Saturday in a restaurant called Argentilia near “El Campestre”. This isn’t going to be a normal party because is going to be my best friend’s vx´s. I’m doing this because of the other party and as you know is going to be at the same time but in another place so nobody is going to Andréa’s party. My dads are going to go to Torreon so they can’t take me to the party. If you are going to this xv´s, will you take me? I hope you are going to this party because is going to be incredible.
Smell you later
Juan Pablo Valdes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario